Welcome to the Sports Capital Programme Portal
Provisional grant offers for capital applications under the 2020 round of the SCEP with a total value of over €143.8m were announced on Friday 11 February. The full list of successful applicants can be found at:
Sports Capital Division has contacted all successful applicants outlining the next steps in the process.
In relation to requests for payments and formal approval of older grants, please note that due to the need to finalise the assessment of 2020 applications, there is currently a backlog of requests awaiting processing. Work in this regard is underway and all such requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible. Your patience in this regard is appreciated.
The Sports Capital and Equipment Programme (SCEP) is operated by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media and provides grants to assist in the development or refurbishment of sports facilities and the provision of sports equipment. It is part funded from the proceeds of the National Lottery.
This portal is used to apply for funding and manage the drawdown of grants. Please avoid using the firefox browser.
2020 Sports Capital Programme
1. A guide to registration is available. ORGANISATIONS ONLY NEED TO REGISTER ONCE FOR ALL ROUNDS OF THE PROGRAMME
2. Frequently Asked Questions about the Programme
3. The 2020 Guide to making an application
4. A video guide to making an application
5. The 2020 Sports Capital Programme Scoring System and Assessment Procedures
6. The Sports Capital Programme Guide to Accessible Gym Equipment. For more information, Cara - Sport Inclusion Ireland have created resource Factsheets (link is external) on how to make your sports facilities, equipment and activities more accessible to people with disabilities (this link is to an external website and the information and views are not those of the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media).
7. A series of guides on how to get your grant paid
Department's Data Protection Policy